Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wovember

It is about time I updated on here! I've had a great 'knitty' summer and autumn so far - will gradually add posts about all of this this month...because it will be Wovember, a whole month of talking about the wonders of wool! Not just me, it is a whole bunch of folks over at www.wovember.com .I look forward to seeing the blog posts over there and will do my best to join in.

Just to whet your appetite I've changed my background to a wonderful array of hand dyed yarn from Countess Ablaze, and a photo of me with my selection from them (in sock yarn) for a Color Affection shawl, which will hopefully be cast on this month. Photo courtesy of Amy Singer of Knitty.com


1 comment:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!